TERMS & CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Customer Services Welcome to the ‘www.joveen.com’ website (the ‘website’). This website is owned and operated by Joveen.com. (‘joveen’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’). Our registered office is 7 Heathmans Road, Fulham, London, SW6 4TJ, Company number : 04642398, VAT Registration number : 872 2045 37. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments on or about our website, please email our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the ‘contact us’ button which appears on the bottom menu of this website and we aim to answer all the enquiries on the same day we received.
You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please check the box on the Checkout Page to confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
- Prices and Content We take the utmost care to ensure prices and the content of this website, including product descriptions, photographs and ingredients, are accurate and correct at the time of publishing. All prices are shown in Pound Sterling and exclude post and package charges. Prices may change over time. Joveen will only accept orders if there are no material errors in the description of the merchandise or its price as advertised on this website. In the event of an error or other content related issue, Joveen reserves the right to correct such error without notification. Joveen also reserves the right to cancel any order that may have been made under the pretense of such error. All prices are displayed including VAT and exclusive of delivery charges.Joveen does not price-match with other retailers. We do, however, consistently work toward maintaining competitive prices on everything we carry.
Product information, including product descriptions, brand information, colour charts, photographs and ingredients, is displayed on joveen.com as provided by the manufacturer or brand authorised agent and Joveen cannot accept responsibility for any omissions or errors in this information. The weights and dimensions are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of the products that appear on the website. Independent test have not been performed to verify the accuracy of product claims or ingredient inclusions or omissions.
- Products and Availability Joveen purchases its products directly from authorised distributors, providing you with an extra guarantee of quality and assurance. Due to the nature of the products we stock, many of them completely free from artificial preservatives, we are only able to guarantee a minimum shelf life of 6 months from purchase. All items are subject to availability. Validly stated prices on our website remain in effect for so long as the merchandise is available or as otherwise stated on our website. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available and if or when they will be available again.
- Payment You can pay your purchases by PayPal or credit/debit card. Select the appropriate payment method when placing your order. If any of these payment methods are unsuitable, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss other payment options.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, EuroCard, Maestro, Delta, Solo and JCB cards. Please ensure that the details You enter are correct. Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to Joveen, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of merchandise. We retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us and legal ownership of the merchandise will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the merchandise to you. Risk in the merchandise transfers to you upon delivery.
- Order Confirmation Once You place an order with Us, You will receive written confirmation by e-mail or post that your order has been received and it is being processed. Please remember that when we accept your submitted order for merchandise on this website, there will be a legally binding contract.
- Cancellations and Returns Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. For further details of how to cancel your order or return merchandise please see our Returns Section.
- Delivery We will do our best to deliver goods promptly, however, we can not accept liability for delay in delivery for any cause. See our Delivery & Charges for more details.
- Privacy & Security Your privacy and the security of your personal information is our priority. Joveen is committed to protecting your privacy and follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of the information you provide, as required by the UK Data Protection Act.
When you place an order with us, you are required to provide us with some personal details:
Credit/debit card details (for security these are not kept on file for future purchases).
By using this Website, you consent to the processing described therein and warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- Intellectual property The trade marks, logos and service marks (‘intellectual property’) displayed on our website are the registered and unregistered marks of Joveen, our affiliates, our licensors and/or our and are protected by UK and international trade mark laws. Except in connection with placing an order for merchandise or as required by applicable law, you may not use, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, access, modify or otherwise exploit our intellectual property or that of our suppliers without our or their prior written consent.
- Complaints We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
- Product Liability Joveen shall not be held liable for any damages, injury or illness caused by the misuse of any product. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to read all product instructions carefully, to use the product strictly for the purpose it was designed for, and to ensure that the product is used in a safe and reasonable manner. Joveen shall not be held responsible for any damages, injury or illness that occur due to an allergic reaction, or as the result of any other unforeseen occurrence.
- Statutory rights Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions of Sale affects or will affect the statutory rights of the Customer or the Recipient in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the goods supplied.
- Changes to legal notices We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and we encourage you to review them as often as possible. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website.
- Law Any dispute to be governed by English Law.
We meet our obligations under the consumer protection laws currently in force, including:
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
The Consumer Protection Act 1987.
The Data Protection Act 1998.
The Sale of Goods Act 1979.
The Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.
The Consumer Credit Act 1974.
The Trade Descriptions Act 1968.
The Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and the 1999 Regulations.
- Limitation of liability The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Joveen makes no representations or warranties in connection with this website, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such warranties are not legally excludable.
Joveen is not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred by a customer due to delayed or lack of delivery of goods regardless of the method of delivery. Your statutory rights are not affected.